Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spokane Orchid Society Show and Sale

Ok, so I haven't posted any pictures of my DIY bathroom remodel project (because it isn't quite done) and I haven't listed the Amy Butler Quilt on etsy yet, but I'm getting close so I chose to blog about something else that I love.


This week has been a busy one.  My mom had a dr's appointment on Thursday and we waited and waited for the dr. and it seemed like we were there forever.  Then the dr. wanted to know why mom's blood pressure was high.  dah   Well after that I thought I would do something real nice for her - so today we headed to Spokane, Wa for the Spokane Orchid Society Show and Sale.   Look at this beauty.
Mom and I love flowers and we keep trying to grow and bloom orchids.  We are seeing more success, but they can be difficult.  I don't want to scare anyone off, as they are so much fun and just like babies, you have to keep an eye on them and take care of them, but don't water them too much or they will die.   Here's are a few more pictures.






Have a nice Sunday - see you soon.  DeAnna - fabricdesigns




1 comment: