Monday, April 11, 2011

DIY Bathroom Remodel

I just have to share my new bathroom with you.  We have a few finishing touches to complete, but it's nearly done and I have moved back in.  I just couldn't bare to share the old before pictures with you as the avocado green was so bad and they would not clean up anymore after 35 years of use so you will have to settle for the after pictures.  

New blue bird candles and ocean scented diffuser from Pier I

 Home Depot got most of our money
 Pictures and glass holder from Pier I and shells from my own personal collection

This project started out to be a DIY project.  My husband did all the demolition work and put the new white tub and sink in and painted the ceiling and walls.  Then my brother-in-law came and did all the tile work, flooring, formica and so forth.  It saved us alot of money by doing part of the work ourselves and we were happy to pay BIL for his part.   Thanks for taking a look and now maybe I can get back to etsy. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Deanna it is GORGEOUS!!! SOOOOOOOOO proud for you!!!!!! **hugs!!** Now hehe swap your pier1 for Scentsy and you will have the best bathroom ever ;) hehehhe jk <3 Love ya!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete