Friday, March 18, 2011

It's Friday - My Favorite Day of the Week!

Below you will find a great recipe for Restaurant Style Smashed Potatoes  - it is a hit every place I take it.   You and your family will love it and it is easy too.  This recipe is from one of my favorite blogs http://thepioneerwoman.com/ .  Ree Drummond is quite a lady so be sure to check out her site.

Well it's been quite a week.  The weather here in Northern Idaho is starting to warm up a bit so maybe I should start a little yard cleanup and get ready for planting spring flowers and vegetables or on the other hand maybe I should go golfing?

Our bathroom is still in disrepair, I mean DIY makeover.  Getting rid of the avacado green toilet, sink and tub was a must.  Yeah, my brother in law just called and is coming in the morning to do the tile, floor, countertops and so forth.

Now, back to etsy and what's up with that. I've decided to sell the Amy Butler Daisy Chain quilt that I made for myself so keep a watch for the listing.


Hope you and yours have a great weekend.


1 comment:

  1. Oh!!! I adore this quilt! Will DEFINITELY keep an eye out!

    ReplyDelete